Muesli mixed with yogurt and fruit packs in the nutrition and satisfies all morning long.
- 1/2 cup nonfat or low-fat plain yogurt
- 1/2 cup blueberries, fresh or frozen (thawed)
- 1/4 cup diced apple
- 1/4 cup diced banana
- 1/4 cup unsweetened muesli (see Note)
- 1-2 tspn honey or pure maple syrup
Here is instructions:
Stir together yogurt, blueberries, apple, banana, muesli and honey (or maple syrup) to taste in a bowl.
- Make Ahead Tip: Cover and refrigerate for up to 1 day.
- Note: Muesli is a combination of uncooked rolled oats, fruit, nuts and/or seeds popular in Switzerland. Look for it with other cereals or in the bulk section in well-stocked supermarkets or natural-foods stores.
- Honey or maple syrup can be substituted for Brown Sugar Splenda or Truvia.
Per serving: 291 calories; 4 g fat (0 g sat, 0 g mono); 2 mg cholesterol; 60 g carbohydrates; 9 g added sugars; 12 g protein; 7 g fiber; 96 mg sodium; 536 mg potassium.
Carbohydrate Servings: 2 1/2
Exchanges: 2 starch, 1 1/2 fruit, 1 fat-free meat
We may earn income from the products mentioned in this post at no additional cost to you. Please read our disclosure for more info.