Spinach-Stuffed Salmon Fillets
Liven up dinner with these wild salmon fillets stuffed with spinach and almonds.
- 2 (4-oz.) raw wild salmon fillets
- Sea salt and ground black pepper (to taste; optional)
- 2 cups fresh baby spinach, coarsely chopped
- 1 Tbsp. chopped, dry-pack sun-dried tomatoes
- ¼ cup chopped raw almonds
- Nonstick cooking spray
Heat oven to 350° F.
Cut a slit lengthwise ¾ of the way through each salmon fillet, making sure not to cut all the way through. Season with salt and pepper if desired. Set aside.
Combine spinach, tomatoes, and almonds in a medium bowl; mix well. Spoon ½ of the mixture into each slit.
Arrange fillets on baking pan lightly coated with spray.
Bake for 15 to 20 minutes, or until salmon flakes easily when tested with a fork and the spinach mixture is heated through.
We may earn income from the products mentioned in this post at no additional cost to you. Please read our disclosure for more info.