Create this party-worthy keto inspired salmon canape with horseradish cream. It's a fast and easy appetizer when you want to impress your friends.
- 6 tablespoons reduced-fat sour cream
- 1/2 tsp freshly grated lemon zest
- 4 tsp prepared horseradish
- 1/8 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 English cucumber, cut into 30 slices
- 8 oz smoked or cured salmon, cut into thin strips (about 30)
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh chives
- Whisk together the first 4 ingredients.
- Arrange cucumber rounds in a single layer on a serving tray. Place a piece of salmon on each round.
- Spoon 1/4 teaspoon sour cream mixture on each salmon slice. Sprinkle chopped chives on top.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I might possibly earn a commission from qualifying purchases at no extra cost to you. Thanks for supporting a small family business.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 64Total Fat: 4gSaturated Fat: 1gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 2gCholesterol: 17mgSodium: 28mgCarbohydrates: 2gFiber: 0gSugar: 1gProtein: 6g
Nutrition information isn’t always accurate.