Salmon Canapes With Horseradish Cream
Create party-worthy canapes with salmon and savory horseradish cream.
- 6 tablespoons reduced-fat sour cream
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly grated lemon zest
- 4 teaspoons prepared horseradish
- 1/8 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 English cucumber, cut into 30 slices
- 8 ounces smoked or cured salmon, cut into thin strips (about 30)
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh chives
Whisk together first 4 ingredients.
Arrange cucumber rounds in a single layer on a serving tray. Place a piece of salmon on each round.
Spoon 1/4 teaspoon sour cream mixture on each salmon slice. Sprinkle chopped chives on top.
We may earn income from the products mentioned in this post at no additional cost to you. Please read our disclosure for more info.