This keto-friendly dish is as simple as it gets, and yet it’s very impressive for the Holidays. Shallots, dill, and lemon are classic flavorings for salmon. If you can’t find crème fraîche, use sour cream.
- 1/4 cup crème fraîche
- 2 tablespoons finely minced shallots
- 1 tablespoon 2% reduced-fat milk
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh dill
- 1.5 tsp fresh lemon juice
- 1.5 tsp kosher salt, divided
- 1 (3 pound) boneless salmon fillet
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- .5 tsp freshly ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh chives
- Preheat oven to 450°.
- Combine the first 5 ingredients and 1/8 teaspoon salt in a small bowl, stirring with a whisk.
- Place fish, skin side down, on a parchment-lined baking sheet. Rub fish with oil; sprinkle with remaining 1 teaspoon salt and pepper. Bake at 450° for 8 minutes. Remove from oven.
- Preheat broiler to high.
- Broil fish 4 minutes or until the desired degree of doneness. Sprinkle with chives. Cut fish crosswise into 6 equal portions, top evenly with shallot cream, and serve immediately.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 141Total Fat: 11gSaturated Fat: 4gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 6gCholesterol: 36mgSodium: 622mgCarbohydrates: 1gFiber: 0gSugar: 1gProtein: 9g
Nutrition information isn’t always accurate.