Fat is the bomb, and these Raspberry Lemonade Fat Bombs are where it’s at! Sweet, tart, and creamy, what more could you want in your afternoon pick-me-up?! Made with Caffeine-Free KETO//OS® NAT, they’re perfect for sharing with the whole family!
- 8oz cream cheese, room temperature
- 8oz grass fed butter
- 1/2 cup coconut oil
- 4 tsp liquid stevia
- 1 packet KETO//OS® NAT Raspberry Lemonade
- 12 fresh raspberries
Chocolate Drizzle Ingredients:
- 1/4 cup stevia chocolate chips
- 1 Tbsp coconut oil
- Melt butter and coconut oil in the microwave for 60 seconds, or until melted.
- Mix in cream cheese
- Add remaining ingredients and mix well in a mixing bowl.
- Transfer the fat bomb mixture into silicone molds or lined muffin pans.
- Place in the freezer for 2 hours to completely set and solidify.
- Heat together chocolate chips and coconut oil in the microwave, in 15-sec intervals, until melted.
- Drizzle over fat bombs8. Fat bombs are best stored in the freezer; set out at room temperature for 5-10 minutes before serving.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I might possibly earn a commission from qualifying purchases at no extra cost to you. Thanks for supporting a small family business.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 639Total Fat: 66gSaturated Fat: 45gTrans Fat: 1gUnsaturated Fat: 15gCholesterol: 119mgSodium: 364mgCarbohydrates: 22gFiber: 1gSugar: 10gProtein: 3g
Nutrition information isn’t always accurate.