We can’t get enough of this salad. We use Shirataki miracle noodles to replace soba to keep this keto. Prepare it in about 10 minutes to enjoy as a light meal or side dish, or pack it in a lunchbox for a healthy meal on the go.
- 2 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 1 1/2 tablespoons low-sodium tamari
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 3 cups shredded carrots (about 6 medium carrots)
- 1.5 cups shredded green cabbage
- 1 cup shredded red cabbage
- 3 kale leaves, stems and tough rib removed, very finely sliced
- 1 (8-ounce) Shirataki miracle noodles to replace soba to keep this keto.
- 1/4 cup toasted sesame seeds
- In a large bowl, whisk together vinegar, tamari, and honey. Add carrots, green cabbage, red cabbage, and kale, and toss well. Set aside.
- Cook soba noodles according to package directions. Run cold running water over noodles and drain well. Add to salad and toss again. Sprinkle with sesame seeds. The salad will keep refrigerated for up to 4 days.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I might possibly earn a commission from qualifying purchases at no extra cost to you. Thanks for supporting a small family business.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 140Total Fat: 5gSaturated Fat: 1gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 3gCholesterol: 6mgSodium: 211mgCarbohydrates: 21gFiber: 5gSugar: 8gProtein: 6g
Nutrition information isn’t always accurate.