This quick and easy breakfast quiche is great for any meal. There are so many variations on a classic quiche recipe, keeping it interesting, yet super simple to create many flavor variations.
- 2 cups chopped mushrooms
- 3/4 cup chopped roasted red peppers (from jar), squeezed of liquid
- 1/2 cup chopped artichoke hearts (in water, not marinated), squeezed of liquid
- 1/2 cup finely chopped green onions
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- Liberal sprinkling Herbes de Provence
- Olive oil cooking spray
- 6 eggs, lightly beaten (or equivalent egg substitute)
- 1.5 oz goat cheese
- .5 oz grated parmesan
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- In a large skillet on medium to medium-high, sauté mushrooms, red peppers, artichoke hearts and onions in olive oil and herbes de Provence until softened and warmed through. Place mixture in a round cake pan, or divide among 4 large ramekins, either misted lightly with cooking spray. Cover with eggs and add goat cheese in small drops before sprinkling with Parmesan.
- Cook in the oven for 25 minutes or until set. Enjoy or let cool to room temperature, cover, and store in the fridge. Serve warmed or cold.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 263Total Fat: 18gSaturated Fat: 6gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 12gCholesterol: 287mgSodium: 237mgCarbohydrates: 11gFiber: 4gSugar: 4gProtein: 15g
Nutrition information isn’t always accurate