This pumpkin pudding dessert is luscious and creamy and perfect for a fall, seasonal treat. While it may not be a true keto treat, it is fun to splurge sometimes and by using Lakanto sweetener, at least it's free from added sugars. You'll see this recipe is for 6 servings, so treat this as a dessert.
- 1 can full-fat coconut milk
- 3 teaspoons gelatin
- 1 1/4 cups pure pumpkin puree
- 1/3 cup honey or maple syrup *substitute with Lakanto Monk Fruit Sweetener for lower carbs
- 1 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- Pour half of the coconut milk in a small bowl and sprinkle the gelatin over top. Allow it to bloom (or soak up the liquid) for 5 minutes.
- Meanwhile, whisk together the remaining coconut milk, pumpkin puree, honey, and pumpkin pie spice in a saucepan over medium-high heat for 5 minutes.
- Pour in the gelatin and whisk until completely dissolved. Do not let it boil.
- Pour mixture into a large heatproof bowl, and press a piece of plastic wrap directly on top of the liquid. This will prevent a gelatin ‘skin’ from forming on top.
- Place it in the refrigerator for 6 hours or until set. The pudding will be almost solid when chilled.
- Remove the plastic wrap and use hand beaters or a stand mixer to beat for 3 to 5 minutes on high, until smooth and creamy.
- Serve with gingersnap cookies or you can use it as a pie filling!
I used the Trader Joe’s Organic can, but you can try homemade as well
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I might possibly earn a commission from qualifying purchases at no extra cost to you. Thanks for supporting a small family business.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 234Total Fat: 14gSaturated Fat: 13gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 1gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 15mgCarbohydrates: 28gFiber: 2gSugar: 22gProtein: 3g
Nutrition information isn’t always accurate.