Punch up your dinner in just 25 minutes with this Moroccan Salmon with riced cauliflower and its aromatic blend of spices. This recipe pairs it with a riced cauliflower with buttery pine nuts and sweet nectarines to complete this delicious, satisfying meal.
- 1 tsp paprika
- 3/4 tsp ground cumin
- 1/2 tsp ground ginger
- 1/4 tsp ground cardamom
- 1/2 tsp fresh ground black pepper
- 1/2 tsp sea salt, divided
- 4 (4oz) boneless salmon fillets, skin on
- High-heat cooking oil (such as sunflower, safflower, peanut, or grape seed oil), as needed
- 1/2 riced cauliflower
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 1/2 yellow bell pepper, diced
- 1 oz pine nuts, toasted
- 1/4 cup diced nectarine
- In a small bowl, combine paprika, cumin, ginger, cardamom, black pepper, and ¼ tsp salt. Sprinkle evenly on all sides of salmon, pressing the mixture into flesh to adhere.
- Heat a grill pan on medium-high and lightly brush with cooking oil. Add salmon, skin side up, and cook for 2 minutes. Turn and cook, skin side down, until salmon is opaque throughout, about 5 more minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a small saucepan, bring ¾ cup water to boil. Stir in couscous and remove from heat. Cover and let stand for 5 minutes. Fluff with fork and stir in onions, bell pepper, nuts, nectarine, and remaining ¼ tsp salt. Divide salmon and couscous mixture among serving plates.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I might possibly earn a commission from qualifying purchases at no extra cost to you. Thanks for supporting a small family business.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 216Total Fat: 16gSaturated Fat: 2gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 12gCholesterol: 36mgSodium: 332mgCarbohydrates: 5gFiber: 1gSugar: 1gProtein: 14g
Nutrition information isn’t always accurate.