Let’s TACO ’bout good food!
Tacos are a way of life and mealtime satisfaction for most households. We find ourselves wanting taco’s many times a week. Try these fun and delicious Keto friendly taco shells made from cheese. Test out these recipes and let me know which ones are your favorites.
1 lb. Chorizo, cooked
8 Fried eggs
Fresh Cilantro, chopped
Green onion, chopped
2 cups shredded sharp cheddar cheese
Cheese Shells Instructions:
1. Line baking sheet with parchment paper.
2. Place 1/3 cup piles of cheese on the parchment paper and spread out to form a circle.
3. Bake 10-12 minutes at 350 degrees until edges are brown.
4. Let cool 2 minutes then remove from parchment paper.
5. Place over a large wooden spoon handle to form shell and let cool completely.
Chorizo Taco Instructions:
1. Fill cheese shells with chorizo.
2. Top with fried egg, avocado, cilantro, tomato, and green onions.
BBQ Brisket Tacos
Sliced Beef Brisket
Keto BBQ Sauce
Lettuce leaves shells
Beef Brisket Ingredients:
2-pounds beef brisket
1 tbsp chili powder
1 tbsp smoked paprika
1 tbs garlic powder
1 tbsp ground black pepper
1 tbsp kosher salt
1 tbsp ground cumin
1 tsp liquid smoke flavoring
1. Place brisket in crockpot fat side down.
2. Combine all ingredients and spread on top of brisket.
3. Turn over brisket in the crockpot so that it sits fat side up.
4. Cover with water.
5. Cook on low 10-12 hours, or on high 6-8 hours.
6. Remove brisket from crockpot and let sit for 15-20 minutes.
7. Slice against the grain
8. Add the desired amount of Keto BBQ Sauce.
Keto BBQ Sauce
¼ cup sugar substitute
¼ cup apple cider vinegar
¼ cup white vinegar
½ cup water
2 Tbsp butter
6 oz. can tomato paste
1 tsp garlic powder
1 tsp onion powder
1 tsp yellow mustard
1 tsp salt
1 tsp liquid smoke
¼ tsp chili powder
¼ tsp cayenne pepper
¼ tsp cumin
1. In a small saucepan over medium heat, add sugar substitute, apple cider vinegar, white vinegar, water, butter, and tomato paste
2. Bring to simmer
3. Add remaining ingredients and simmer for 3-4 minutes.
1 tbsp MCT//143™️
⅓ cup mayonnaise
1 ½ tbsp apple cider vinegar
1 tbsp dijon mustard
2 tbsp granulated sugar substitute
1 tsp celery seeds
½ tsp sea salt
¼ tsp black pepper
4 cups bagged broccoli slaw mix
½ cup almond slivers
1. Combine MCT//143™️, mayonnaise, apple cider vinegar, mustard, and sugar substitute and mix well.
2. Add celery seeds, salt and pepper.
3. Pour mixture over broccoli slaw mix and stir to coat.
4. Top with almond slivers.
5. Best served chilled.
Brisket Taco Instructions:
1. Add sliced brisket to lettuce shell
2. Top with Keto BBQ sauce and broccoli slaw
Would you like to have more energy? Do you suffer from brain fog, stubborn belly fat, achy joints, poor digestion, skin problems, poor sleep? Click here to watch a short and fun video to learn more about how ketones could improve your health.
We may earn income from the products mentioned in this post at no additional cost to you. Please read our disclosure for more info.