Everyone loves waffles, and here is a simple and delicious keto waffle recipe that is grain-free, very low in carbs, and kid-approved.
There are some newer sugar-free maple syrups on the market that use sugar alcohol as the main sweetener.
Some of the brands taste better than others. Just be aware that some sweeteners can still spike your insulin.
If you have a glucose monitor, it can be fun to see how these syrups affect your insulin levels. The Choc Zero is a good choice, it tastes pretty good and can be found here on Amazon.
- 4 oz. cream cheese or vegan cream cheese
- 4 eggs 1 Keto//Kreme™
- 2 tsp. GF organic vanilla
- 3 tbs. heavy cream or coconut milk (can)
- 1/4 tsp. cinnamon
- 1 tbs. melted butter
- 4 tbs. coconut flour
- 1 1/2 tsp. baking powder
Keto Whipped Kreme Ingredients:
- 1 1/2 cups heavy cream
- 1 Keto//Kreme™
- 1 1/2 tsp. vanilla
- In a bowl, combine & mix cream cheese, eggs, Keto//Kreme™, vanilla, heavy cream, cinnamon, & melted butter.
- Add in coconut flour & baking powder, then mix until smooth.
- Add 3/4 of a cup of batter to preheated waffle iron & cook until golden brown (5-7 minutes).
- Personalize your waffles with all of your favorite toppings! We topped ours with keto whipped cream & fresh berries.
Keto Whipped Kreme Instructions
- Use a mixer (on high) to beat the heavy cream, Keto//Kreme™, & vanilla until soft peaks form. It should take about 2-3 minutes.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I might possibly earn a commission from qualifying purchases at no extra cost to you. Thanks for supporting a small family business.