These keto strawberry cream cheese danishes are so delicious you won’t be able to tell they contain no sugar!
- 1 cup almond flour
- ¾ cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 2 tbsp cream cheese
- 1 egg
- 1 tbsp cinnamon
- 2 tbsp erythritol
- ¾ cup cream cheese, softened
- 6 tbsp sugar-free strawberry jelly
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees and grease a cookie sheet.
- Combine 2 tbsp of the cream cheese and shredded cheese in a microwavable safe bowl and microwave until melted (about 30 seconds-1 minute)
- Stir in the almond flour, egg, cinnamon, and 1 tbsp erythritol into the melted cheese mixture, combining until a dough-like texture forms.
- Portion the dough into 6 even pieces.
- Roll each individual dough section out into a danish shaped, leaving a dip in the center for the strawberry jelly.
- Spoon 1 tbsp of jelly onto each danish.
- Place each danish on the greased cookie sheet and bake for 10-15 minutes or until golden brown.
- While danishes are cooling, melt the remaining cream cheese in a microwavable safe bowl.
- Stir in the remaining erythritol into the melted cream cheese.
- Drizzle the cream cheese mixture on top of the danishes.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I might possibly earn a commission from qualifying purchases at no extra cost to you. Thanks for supporting a small family business.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 341Total Fat: 25gSaturated Fat: 10gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 13gCholesterol: 76mgSodium: 209mgCarbohydrates: 23gFiber: 3gSugar: 17gProtein: 10g
Nutrition information isn’t always accurate.