Liven up your keto dinner with these wild salmon fillets stuffed with spinach, sun-dried tomatoes, and almonds. This is a filling and delicious low calorie, gluten-free, low-carbohydrate meal.
- 2 each 4 ounce raw wild salmon fillets
- Sea salt and ground black pepper (to taste; optional)
- 2 cups fresh baby spinach, coarsely chopped
- 1 tbls chopped, dry-pack sun-dried tomatoes
- 1/4 cup chopped raw almonds
- Nonstick cooking spray
- Heat oven to 350° F
- Cut a slit lengthwise ¾ of the way through each salmon fillet, making sure not to cut all the way through. Season with salt and pepper if desired. Set aside.
- Combine spinach, tomatoes, and almonds in a medium bowl; mix well. Spoon ½ of the mixture into each slit.
- Arrange fillets on baking pan lightly coated with spray.
- Bake for 15 to 20 minutes, or until salmon flakes easily when tested with a fork, and the spinach mixture is heated through.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I might possibly earn a commission from qualifying purchases at no extra cost to you. Thanks for supporting a small family business.