These low carb cookies are hit with my family and friends! The snickerdoodles are crispy on the outside, chewy on the inside, and go great with your keto coffee.
- 1 medium egg
- 3/4 Lakanto Golden Monkfruit sweetener (the white works well too, it's more affordable at Costco)
- 1/2 cup butter
- pinch of Redmonds real salt
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 2 1/4 cups almond flour (I use Kirkland brand from Costco)
- 2 tablespoons Lakanto Monkfruit sweetener
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- Preheat the oven to 350 (F) degrees
- Mix all the ingredients in a bowl with an electric mixer until blended well.
- Roll the dough into 16 equal balls
- Create the topping by combining the Lakanto with cinnamon and shaking it in a ziplock bag until it's blended and then pour the mixture onto a plate.
- Roll the cookie dough balls in the cinnamon sweetener until well coated.
- Place dough balls onto a nonstick cookie sheet or a sheet pan lined with parchment paper and press the dough ball until its thickness is about half. You can use the bottom of a glass, I prefer to use my hand.
- Bake at 350 degrees (F) for 12-15 minutes.
- Remove from oven and allow to cool down before serving.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I might possibly earn a commission from qualifying purchases at no extra cost to you. Thanks for supporting a small family business.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 147Total Fat: 14gSaturated Fat: 4gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 9gCholesterol: 25mgSodium: 97mgCarbohydrates: 4gFiber: 2gSugar: 1gProtein: 4g
Nutrition information isn’t always accurate.