Soft, chewy, buttery keto snickerdoodles coated in cinnamon and monk fruit sweetener. These Snickerdoodles bake up nicely and turn out perfect every time! The delicious taste of the cinnamon & sweetener makes these snickerdoodles great with coffee.
Keto cookies are our family favorite treat. I like them because it’s portion control and I can freeze them, they hold up very well after being frozen. I used to be an emotional eater and still have those old tendencies which is another reason I like to bake them and freeze them so they are not so easy to binge eat. Even if I do overindulge, the carbs are so low that it’s not doing much harm.
- 2 cups superfine almond flour*
- 1/2 cup salted butter, softened
- pinch of kosher salt
- 3/4 cups Lakanto Monkfruit sweetener*
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
For the coating:
- 2 Tbsp Lakanto Monkfruit sweetener *
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees (F)
- Mix all of the cookie ingredients in a medium-sized bowl until a stiff dough forms.
- Roll the dough into 16 balls of equal size. (approx. 1.5 inches in diameter)
- Combine the cinnamon and sweetener in a small dish.
- Roll the balls in the mixture until well coated.
- Place on a parchment-lined cookie sheet and flatten slightly with the bottom of a mason jar.
- Bake at 350 degrees (F) for 15 minutes.
- Remove and cool before serving
Pure Therapeutic Ketones
Do you lack energy and suffer from brain fog (mom’s brain), stubborn belly fat, achy joints, poor digestion, skin problems, poor sleep?
Would you like my free coaching and earn results like my friends inside our better life community? Click Here to learn more about how ketones could help with fat loss, improve your health and athletic performance.
Ketones also help with muscle preservation as you burn body fat….it’s a win/win for both men and women. We need to be strong and durable as we age so we can take care of ourselves without assistance for as long as possible.
Research suggests that exogenous Ketones could reduce the chances of us suffering from dementia and might prevent Alzheimer’s if taken along with quality healthy fats such as MCT, a low carbohydrate diet and exercise.
Results represented in these images are specific to this individual and may not be representative of your results based upon your diet, exercise, lifestyle and health factors.
We may earn income from the products mentioned in this post at no additional cost to you.