This keto pumpkin spiced cookies recipe makes the perfect fall treat! These healthy low carb pumpkin cookies use simple ingredients and are fun to make.
- 1 3/4 cup almond flour
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil liquid
- 2 tablespoons Lakanto sweetener or maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 2 1/2 tablespoons pumpkin puree
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine coconut oil, maple syrup, pumpkin puree, vanilla extract, cinnamon, ginger, nutmeg, cloves, and sea salt. Stir in almond flour and mix until well incorporated. Place dough in the refrigerator for 30 minutes to an hour.
- Roll dough out between two pieces of parchment paper into ¼ to 1/2 – inch thickness. Cut out with cookie cutter of choice and carefully place on a prepared baking sheet. If the cookies soften too much to place on the cookie sheet, transfer again to the freezer for a few minutes. Place in freezer for 15 minutes and then bake cookies for 10 to 12 minutes or just golden around edges. If you have remaining dough left roll out and cut out cookies and repeat.
- Allow cookies to cool for 5 – 10 minutes on a pan until transferring cookies to a wire rack to cool completely.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.