This keto pumpkin cheesecake is sugar-free and low carb. We have also made this recipe into bars as well. The recipe is one of my favorite keto desserts because it DOES NOT taste “keto”. My family loves the recipe too! The texture is fluffy and creamy and the flavor is spicy with a subtle sweetness.
- 1 1/2 cup almond flour
- 1/4 cup coconut flour
- 2 tbsp granulated Swerve or Lakanto
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp kosher salt
- 7 tbsp melted butter
Ingredients for the filling:
- 4 (8-oz.) blocks cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup brown sugar Swerve
- 1 cup pumpkin purée
- 3 large eggs
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp ground ginger
- 1/4 tsp kosher salt
- Sugar-free Whipped cream for garnish
- Chopped toasted pecans, for garnish
- Preheat oven to 350°. In a medium bowl, combine almond flour, coconut flour, Swerve, cinnamon, and salt. Add melted butter and mix until well combined. Press crust into an 8” springform pan in an even layer a little up the sides. Bake until lightly golden, 10 to 15 minutes.
- Reduce oven to 325°. In a large bowl beat cream cheese and swerve together until light and fluffy. Add pumpkin purée and beat until no lumps remain. Add eggs, one at a time, and beat until well combined. Add vanilla, cinnamon, ginger, and salt. Pour batter on top of crust and smooth top with an offset spatula.
- Wrap the bottom of the pan in aluminum foil and place it in a large roasting pan. Pour in enough boiling water to come up halfway in the baking pan.
- Bake until the center of cheesecake only slightly jiggles, about 1 hour. Turn off heat, prop open oven door, and let cheesecake cool in the oven, 1 hour.
- Remove foil and refrigerate cheesecake until completely chilled, at least 5 hours and up to overnight.
- Serve with a dollop of whipped cream and toasted pecans.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I might possibly earn a commission from qualifying purchases at no extra cost to you. Thanks for supporting a small family business.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 220Total Fat: 16gSaturated Fat: 6gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 9gCholesterol: 67mgSodium: 180mgCarbohydrates: 14gFiber: 3gSugar: 9gProtein: 6g
Nutrition information isn’t always accurate.