If you’re a fan of pumpkin-flavored desserts, you’ll love these keto pumpkin cheesecake bars! They are moist and sweet without added sugar.
- 8 oz cream cheese, softened
- 15 oz pumpkin purée
- 5 large eggs
- 1 cup granular erythritol
- 1 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 1 tsp cinnamon, ground
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Preheat the oven to 350ºF and grease a large baking dish.
- In a bowl, beat the cream cheese until smooth.
- Slowly add in the eggs, pumpkin purée, sweetener, cinnamon, pumpkin pie spice, and vanilla extract and beat until well mixed.
- Pour the batter into the dish bake for about 40 minutes until the center is set.
- Allow to completely cool before serving. Enjoy your Keto Pumpkin Cheesecake Bars!
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I might possibly earn a commission from qualifying purchases at no extra cost to you. Thanks for supporting a small family business.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 117Total Fat: 9gSaturated Fat: 5gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 3gCholesterol: 97mgSodium: 102mgCarbohydrates: 6gFiber: 1gSugar: 2gProtein: 4g
Nutrition information isn’t always accurate.