This low-carb keto Philly cheesesteak omelette recipe is gooey and cheesy and the perfect breakfast omelet to prepare.
- 4 large eggs
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 oz sliced onion
- 1/2 sliced green bell pepper
- 1/4 pound shaved ribeye steak
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 2 ounces provolone, very thinly sliced
- In a medium-sized mixing bowl, beat the eggs and olive oil together.
- Heat up a medium-sized pan to medium heat. Pour half the egg mixture into the pan and cover.
- Once the omelette is solid, use a spatula to slide the egg onto a plate or paper towel. Repeat with the rest of the egg mixture.
- In the same skillet, add the second half of the olive oil along with peppers and onion. Sauté on medium heat until the vegetables begin to soften. Transfer to a bowl and set aside.
- Add the shredded steak to the skillet and sauté over medium-high heat until cooked.
- Fill the omelettes by layering half of the thinly sliced provolone into each eggshell and topping with the hot meat and sautéed vegetables.
- Roll the omelettes and place back in the skillet on medium then cover to melt the cheese.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I might possibly earn a commission from qualifying purchases at no extra cost to you. Thanks for supporting a small family business.