This keto peanut butter cookie recipe actually tastes really good. It’s almost impossible to find a delicious gluten-free, low carb cookie that’s soft and chewy at the local health food store.
If you do find a good option, they charge $4 a cookie. This recipe is completely sugar-free and keto-friendly and affordable.
My children like these cookies, it’s nice knowing I can make them a treat that is a healthier option than the sugary alternatives.
- 1/4 tsp Xanthan Gum
- 1 cup Almond Flour
- 1/4 tsp Baking soda
- 3 tbsp Coconut Flour
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1/3 cup Lakanto Sweetener
Blend The Above Dry Ingredients In A Bowl Before Adding Wet Ingredients.
- 1/4 cup Adams Peanut Butter (No Sugar)
- 1 Egg
- 1 tsp Liquid Stevia
- 1/4 cup Butter
- Blend with a hand mixer or a kitchen aid until the ingredients are well mixed.
- Ball the cookie dough up and then press onto a lined sheet pan so the dough is flat. They don’t spread during baking, so leaving them in a ball isn’t a good idea.
- You can sprinkle a little Lakanto sweetener on top before baking.
- Bake for 12-18 minutes.
Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees
*Non-Dairy Option Such as Earth Balance or Coconut Oil works too. Be warned coconut oil will overpower the peanut butter, but they are still good for those allergic to dairy. Earth Balance tastes great, but it’s processed with lots of ingredients.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I might possibly earn a commission from qualifying purchases at no extra cost to you. Thanks for supporting a small family business.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 139Total Fat: 12gSaturated Fat: 4gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 8gCholesterol: 26mgSodium: 180mgCarbohydrates: 5gFiber: 2gSugar: 2gProtein: 4g
Nutrition information isn’t always accurate.