Making your own homemade keto peanut butter chocolates is extremely easy. This process might require dipping the peanut butter balls in chocolate one by one, and while they come out amazing, it’s a little more work.
The peanut butter center is denser, so you can just spread it in the center of your bottom chocolate layer in a circle without touching the sides.
Then, after you freeze that layer, the top melted chocolate layer flows around the peanut butter. This creates the chocolate shell for both the sides and the top of the cups.
Another option is to use a muffin pan and line the pans with muffin papers.
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 3 tbsp butter, softened
- 1/2 cup powdered stevia or confectioners Swerve
- 4 oz 95% cocoa dark chocolate
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. If you prefer, you can use a muffin pan with muffin papers.
- In a mixing bowl, mix together the peanut butter, butter, and powdered sweetener until smooth.
- Spoon even amounts of the mixture onto the baking sheet.
- Freeze for 25-30 minutes or until firm.
- Melt the chocolate in 20-second intervals in the microwave.
- Using a fork, dip the peanut butter balls into the chocolate and then place them back on the baking sheet, or in muffin papers.
- Freeze for an additional 20 minutes or until firm.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I might possibly earn a commission from qualifying purchases at no extra cost to you. Thanks for supporting a small family business.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 84Total Fat: 6gSaturated Fat: 2gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 3gCholesterol: 5mgSodium: 45mgCarbohydrates: 11gFiber: 2gSugar: 1gProtein: 3g
Nutrition information isn’t always accurate.