Who doesn’t love ice cream? Dieting isn’t fun if it’s strict. This low carbohydrate/keto lifestyle is sustainable and enjoyable for the long haul, especially when you get to enjoy delicious treats like this keto ice cream sandwich.
We’ve taken our delicious seasonal flavor, KETO//OS® NAT™ Mint Chip Cream, and turned it into an AMAZING ice cream sandwich! These sweet summer treats are sure to be a BIG hit, we suggest making two batches.
- 1 13.5-ounce can full-fat coconut milk
- 2/3 cups xylitol
- 1/4 tsp kosher salt
- 2 cups heavy whipping cream
- 1 packet KETO//OS® NAT™ Mint Chip Cream
- 1 tbsp vanilla extract
- healthy green food coloring (optional)
- 1 ½ cups almond flour
- 3 eggs
- 5 tbsp butter
- 1 cup xylitol
- ½ cup cocoa powder, unsweetened
- 1 tsp. Vanilla
- 1 tsp. Himalayan Pink Salt
- 1 tsp. Baking soda
- ½ cup sugar-free dark chocolate chips
- Cut brownies into an equal number of servings, big enough to hold ice cream.
- Place 1-2 scoops of Mint Chip Ice Cream onto one brownie piece
- Top ice cream with remaining brownie piece and press down to secure
Ice Cream Instructions:
1. Add coconut milk, xylitol, and salt to a saucepan over medium heat.
2. Once xylitol and salt are dissolved, remove from heat and allow to cool.
3. Add in 2-3 drops of green food coloring, if desired.
4. In a chilled bowl, whip the heavy whipping cream until soft peaks form.
5. Mix in vanilla extract and KETO//OS® NAT™ Mint Chip Cream.
6. Combine heavy cream mixture with coconut milk mixture.
7. Transfer ice cream to airtight container and freeze for 3 hours.
8. For MAX enjoyment, let the ice cream sit at room temperature for 15-minutes before scooping.
1. Pre-heat oven to 350º F.
2. Over medium heat, melt together butter and xylitol.
3. Once xylitol is dissolved, remove from heat and let cool.
4. In mixing bowl, combine almond flour, cocoa, vanilla, and salt.
5. Add eggs and cooled butter/xylitol mixture, stir until well blended.
6. Fold in chocolate chips.
7. Pour into generously buttered 8×8” or 9×13” pan and bake 30-35 minutes
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I might possibly earn a commission from qualifying purchases at no extra cost to you. Thanks for supporting a small family business.