Keto Mint Chip Ice Cream Sandwich
Who doesn’t love ice cream? Dieting isn’t fun if it’s strict. This low carbohydrate/keto lifestyle is sustainable and enjoyable for the long haul, especially when you get to enjoy delicious treats like this keto ice cream sandwich.
We’ve taken our delicious seasonal flavor, KETO//OS® NAT™ Mint Chip Cream and turned it into an AMAZING ice cream sandwich! These sweet summer treats are sure to be a BIG hit, we suggest making two batches 😉.
Brownie Ice Cream Sandwich
Mint Chip Ice Cream
1 batch of Keto Brownies
1. Cut brownies into an equal number of servings, big enough to hold.
2. Place 1-2 scoops of Mint Chip Ice Cream onto one brownie piece
3. Top ice cream with remaining brownie piece and press down to secure
Mint Chip Ice Cream
Ice Cream Ingredients
1 13.5-ounce can full-fat coconut milk
2/3 cups xylitol
1/4 tsp kosher salt
2 cups heavy whipping cream
1 packet KETO//OS® NAT™ Mint Chip Cream
1 tbsp vanilla extract
healthy green food coloring (optional)
Ice Cream Instructions:
1. Add coconut milk, xylitol, and salt to a saucepan over medium heat.
2. Once xylitol and salt are dissolved, remove from heat and allow to cool.
3. Add in 2-3 drops of green food coloring, if desired.
4. In a chilled bowl, whip heavy whipping cream until soft peaks form.
5. Mix in vanilla extract and KETO//OS® NAT™ Mint Chip Cream.
6. Combine heavy cream mixture with coconut milk mixture.
7. Transfer ice cream to airtight container and freeze for 3 hours.
8. For MAX enjoyment, let the ice cream sit at room temperature for 15 minutes before scooping.
1 ½ cups almond flour
5 tbsp butter
1 cup xylitol
½ cup cocoa powder, unsweetened
1 tsp. Vanilla
1 tsp. Himalayan Pink Salt
1 tsp. Baking soda
½ cup sugar-free dark chocolate chips
1. Pre-heat oven to 350º F.
2. Over medium heat, melt together butter and xylitol.
3. Once xylitol is dissolved, remove from heat and let cool.
4. In mixing bowl, combine almond flour, cocoa, vanilla, and salt.
5. Add eggs and cooled butter/xylitol mixture, stir until well blended.
6. Fold in chocolate chips.
7. Pour into generously buttered 8×8” or 9×13” pan and bake 30-35 minutes
I hope you enjoy!
Pure Therapeutic Ketones
Do you lack energy and suffer from brain fog (mom’s brain), stubborn belly fat, achy joints, poor digestion, skin problems, poor sleep?
Would you like my free coaching and earn results like my friends inside our better life community? Click Here to learn more about how ketones could help with fat loss, improve your health and athletic performance.
Ketones also help with muscle preservation as you burn body fat….it’s a win/win for both men and women. We need to be strong and durable as we age so we can take care of ourselves without assistance for as long as possible.
Ketones have been shown to reduce the chances of us suffering from dementia and might prevent Alzheimer’s if taken along with quality healthy fats such as MCT and a low carb diet.
Results represented in these images are specific to this individual and may not be representative of your results based upon your diet, exercise, lifestyle and health factors.
We may earn income from the products mentioned in this post at no additional cost to you.