A keto meatloaf recipe that is simple to create, is quite filling and delicious. This recipe can be prepared within minutes, and it takes an hour to bake.
- 2 lbs ground beef. Use 80/20 or 95/5 if you're restricting fat
- 1/2 cup almond flour- I use Kirkland brand from Costco
- 1/2 large onion, minced
- 8 cloves garlic minced
- 3 oz tomato paste
- 2 large eggs
- 1 tbsp Italian seasoning
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Prepare a 9-inch loaf pan with non-stick baking spray.
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients until well blended
- Add the mixture into the loaf pan. Bake for 55-60 minutes.
- Allow the meatloaf to cool off and rest for 10 minutes before slicing.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I might possibly earn a commission from qualifying purchases at no extra cost to you. Thanks for supporting a small family business.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 239Total Fat: 18.5gCarbohydrates: 2.5gNet Carbohydrates: 1.8gProtein: 15.9g