Add some tasty fun to your keto diet with these yummy keto lemon bars. These are great for a nighttime dessert or midday treat, these bars will satisfy your taste buds.
- 1 ¾ cups almond flour
- ½ cup grass-fed butter (melted)
- 1 cup Lakanto monk fruit sweetener
- 3 lemons
- 3 large eggs
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- In a large mixing bowl, add the melted butter, almond flour, Monk Fruit sweetener, and salt. Mix well.
- Line an 8×8″ baking pan with parchment paper. Pour the mixture in.
- Place in the oven to bake for 20 minutes. When it’s finished, let it cool for 10 minutes or so.
- In a small bowl, zest one of the lemons.6
- In another bowl, juice all 3 lemons, add the eggs, 3/4 cup erythritol, 3/4 cup almond flour & pinch of salt. Mix them to make the lemon filling.
- Pour the filling onto the crust and continue bake for another 25 minutes.
- Let your keto lemon bars cool and then top it off with some Monk Fruit Sweetener.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 292Total Fat: 26gSaturated Fat: 9gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 15gCholesterol: 100mgSodium: 119mgCarbohydrates: 12gFiber: 4gSugar: 4gProtein: 8g
Nutrition information isn’t always accurate.