These keto latte nut balls turned out amazing! As with all Keto TREATS, please treat these as a treat and not a staple. If you didn’t know this fact about me, I used to be 100 pounds overweight.
I love treats, and my past habits are to binge eat sweets, so I have learned what my emotional triggers are and how to stop myself.
In general keto treats are safe, but you can still consume too many calories in fat if you’re not careful. The name of the game with fat loss is you need to be in a calorie deficit regardless of the diet you choose to stick to.
The reason clean keto works so well is that fat is very satiating. Dirty keto is very challenging because people are eating cheap products that all taste sweet, keeping us addicted to sugar.
Quality keto treats are great, just limit yourself to one a day and you’ll do great. One of the many reasons I drink Keto//OS NAT ketones and Keto Kreme daily is because they taste yummy and they get you into ketosis quickly.What is Keto Kreme?
I assume by now you’ve heard of “Fat coffee” or “butter coffee” or “bulletproof coffee”, these are all common in the keto world for many reasons.
Keto Kreme is specifically formulated to boost the body’s natural ability to convert fat into energy quickly giving you a mental and physical boost. Adding Keto Kreme to your daily routine is a simple way to promote a keto lifestyle and up your ketone game.
The main benefits of butter coffee are long-lasting satiety (feeling full!) and energy, and possibly a feeling of mental clarity (due to your body using the ingredients to make ketones, and of course, caffeine).
Here’s why I DON’T make fat coffee. But I DO USE KETO//KREME.
The traditional “fat coffee” recipe (which calls for 2 TBS grass-fed butter, and 1 TBS MCT or COCONUT OIL) can “cost” you anywhere from 334-400 calories or more!! That’s a lot of calories for a drink… and personally I’d rather spend those on food!!
So I made a switch.
With Keto/Kreme, I’ve been able to cut the calorie content by more than half (saving room for actual food!)… and I’ve been able to ADD 5 types of collagen, DNA repair, and yummy flavors like caramel macchiato, latte nut, and roasted marshmallow without having to mess with a million ingredients!
One packet + coffee (or tea) and I’m done! I have a friend that doesn’t like coffee or tea and drinks her Keto Kreme in heated unsweetened almond or coconut milk.
My appetite is in check for HOURS, and this means better intermittent fasting results too!
- 1 packet Keto Kreme Latte Nut Flavor. Purchase these from my site and get free ongoing coaching.
- 1 cup almond flour
- 5 tbsp coconut oil (not hot or melted-room temp)
- 1 cup sugar-free chocolate chips (Krisda or Lilys brands are good)
- Mix almond flour and Keto KREME in a bowl.
- Add in 5 tbsp of soft (not melted) coconut oil.
- Roll into small balls and place on parchment paper and freeze for 30-60 min.
- Melt chocolate chips on medium power (be careful not to burn) for about 5 min (time will vary based on your microwave or you can also use a double boiler).
- Take frozen balls out and dip in melted chocolate to cover (this is messy - easiest to use a fork)
- Place balls back on parchment paper and refrigerate for 20 minutes and let the chocolate harden.
- Remove from refrigerator for 30 minutes before serving
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I might possibly earn a commission from qualifying purchases at no extra cost to you. Thanks for supporting a small family business.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 170Total Fat: 15gSaturated Fat: 7gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 6gCholesterol: 2mgSodium: 16mgCarbohydrates: 7gFiber: 2gSugar: 2gProtein: 4g
Nutrition information isn’t always accurate.