These Keto hamburger patties with creamy tomato sauce and fried cabbage needs no bun! Enjoy this satisfying patty bare, topped with creamy tomato gravy and a side of sautéed cabbage. Keto satisfaction guaranteed!
- 1 1/2 pounds ground beef
- 1 egg
- 3 oz feta
- 1 tsp salt
- ¼ tsp ground black pepper
- 1¾ oz fresh parsley, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/6 oz butter
Ingredients for Gravy:
- 1 1/4 cups heavy whipping cream
- 1 3/4 oz fresh parsley, coarsely chopped
- 2 tablespoons tomato paste
- salt and pepper
Ingredients for Fried green cabbage:
- 1½ lbs shredded green cabbage
- 4¼ oz butter
- salt and pepper
- Mix all the ingredients for the hamburgers and form eight oblong patties.
- Fry over medium-high heat in both butter and olive oil for at least 10 minutes or until the patties have turned a nice color.
- Pour the tomato paste and the whipping cream into the pan when the patties are almost done. Stir and let the cream boil together.
- Sprinkle chopped parsley on top before serving.
Butter-fried green cabbage:
- Shred the cabbage with a knife or use a food processor.
- Melt butter in a frying pan.
- Sauté the shredded cabbage over medium heat for at least 15 minutes or until the cabbage reaches desired color and consistency.
- Stir regularly and lower the heat a little towards the end. Add salt and pepper to taste.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I might possibly earn a commission from qualifying purchases at no extra cost to you. Thanks for supporting a small family business.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 367Total Fat: 30gSaturated Fat: 16gTrans Fat: 1gUnsaturated Fat: 11gCholesterol: 123mgSodium: 450mgCarbohydrates: 5gFiber: 2gSugar: 3gProtein: 19g
Nutrition information isn’t always accurate.