This low carb keto ham and cheddar quiche is an easy recipe to create; it’s filled with ham, cheddar cheese, and scallions. It’s a great low carb recipe for breakfast or lunch which can be made ahead of time, and it is kid-approved.
They say, “breakfast is the most important meal of the day”, well I’m definitely a fan of intermittent fasting and drinking ketones in place of breakfast.
This keto ham and cheddar quiche is a super easy recipe that makes a great first meal to break your fast with because it’s easy on the gut.
It is a mixture of eggs and heavy cream packed full of cheese, and ham that bakes into a flavorful, fluffy crustless quiche.
Here is another popular free keto quiche recipe that is crustless.
- 4 eggs
- 1/4 lb ham, cubed
- 1/4 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1/4 tsp onion powder
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar
- 1/4 cup green scallions (3), sliced thin
- 1 tsp coconut oil or butter
- Pre-heat oven to 375ºF. Grease your quiche pan with coconut oil or butter.
- Whisk eggs, heavy whipping cream, and seasonings together.
- Spread ham, Cheddar, and scallions in the pan.
- Gently pour egg mixture over the other ingredients.
- Bake 25–30 minutes. It is done when a knife or toothpick comes out clean. Enjoy!
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I might possibly earn a commission from qualifying purchases at no extra cost to you. Thanks for supporting a small family business.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 515Total Fat: 41gSaturated Fat: 21gTrans Fat: 1gUnsaturated Fat: 15gCholesterol: 485mgSodium: 937mgCarbohydrates: 5gFiber: 0gSugar: 2gProtein: 33g
Nutrition information isn’t always accurate.