This is a delicious and easy-to-make treat that will satisfy your chocolate sweets cravings. Kid-approved!
- 2 cups of Lily's sugar-free chocolate chips
- 1/3 cup Erythritol
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1 cup chopped macadamia nuts (or substitute your favorite combination of nuts such as walnuts)
- 1/2 tsp pure vanilla extract
- Prepare a 9-inch square baking pan by lining it with parchment paper.
- In a medium saucepan, melt the chocolate chips and heavy whipping cream on low heat.
- Once the chocolate is smooth, remove it from heat and stir in the nuts, erythritol, and vanilla.
- Pour into the baking sheet and spread evenly.
- Refrigerate for 2 hours or until firm.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I might possibly earn a commission from qualifying purchases at no extra cost to you. Thanks for supporting a small family business.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 134Total Fat: 8ggCarbohydrates: 8.7gFiber: 7gProtein: 2g