This is a fantastic keto-friendly pumpkin bread recipe. It’s easy to whip together despite having a few steps, it’s super moist and the family loves it.
- 1 ¼ cups almond flour
- 7 egg whites
- 4 egg yolks
- ¼ cup unsweetened coconut milk
- 3 tbsp coconut oil
- 1 tbsp pumpkin spice
- 1 tsp baking powder
- ½ tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp pumpkin extract
- Preheat oven to 375°F and grease a bread pan.
- You will need three separate bowls for this recipe:
- – In bowl #1, add all dry ingredients, mix, and set aside.
- – In bowl #2, add egg yolks, coconut milk, coconut oil, and pumpkin extract, mix and set aside.– In bowl #3, whip egg whites until peaks form (around 2 minutes)
- Add contents of bowl #2 to bowl #1 and mix well.
- Fold egg whites into bowl #1 and mix until the batter has formed.
- Pour the batter evenly into the bread pan.
- Bake for 30 minutes or until done.
- Note: To check if it is done, insert a toothpick into the middle. If it comes out clean, it is done.
- Allow the bread to fully cool before cutting into slices
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I might possibly earn a commission from qualifying purchases at no extra cost to you. Thanks for supporting a small family business.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 110Total Fat: 9gSaturated Fat: 3gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 5gCholesterol: 53mgSodium: 110mgCarbohydrates: 3gFiber: 1gSugar: 1gProtein: 5g
Nutrition information isn’t always accurate.