This keto fathead pizza dough recipe with almond flour is simple and delicious. This pizza recipe is crispy, chewy, kid-approved and ready in 30 minutes.
- 3/4 cup almond flour
- 3/4 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 2 tbsp cream cheese
- 1 large egg
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp basil
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 cup sugar-free pizza sauce
- 4 oz Italian sausage, cooked
- 1/2 bell pepper, diced
- 10 pepperoni slices
- 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
- chopped basil
- Preheat the oven to 350° F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a microwavable safe bowl, mix the almond flour and shredded cheese.
- Add in the cream cheese and microwave on high for 1 minute.
- Stir the mixture and then microwave again on high for 30 seconds.
- Stir in the egg and seasonings until well combined.
- Place the dough ball the parchment paper and place another sheet on top.
- Using a rolling pin, roll out the crust to about ¼ inch thickness.
- Remove the top piece of paper and poke with a fork.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes or until the crust is golden brown.
- Remove the crust from the oven and top with pizza sauce and toppings.
- Return to the oven and bake for 5 minutes or until the cheese melts.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I might possibly earn a commission from qualifying purchases at no extra cost to you. Thanks for supporting a small family business.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 252Total Fat: 16gSaturated Fat: 5gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 10gCholesterol: 51mgSodium: 593mgCarbohydrates: 18gFiber: 2gSugar: 14gProtein: 11g
Nutrition information isn’t always accurate.