This Keto Cauliflower Casserole recipe is low in carbs and tastes really delicious! This easy to create cauliflower dish tastes great because of the bacon and assorted cheeses, it's a meal or side dish that even your kids will be happy with.
- 1 large cauliflower head, cut into florets
- 1 cup shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 1 cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 8 slices bacon, cooked & crumbled
- 3/4 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup cream cheese
- 2 tsp brown mustard
- 1 tbsp chopped parsley
- 2 tbsp chopped chives
- 1/2 tsp pink salt
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 1 Packet BETTER//BROTH® Thyme or French Onion
- 2 large green onions, chopped
- Preheat the oven to 350°F/190°C. Spray an 8x8 casserole dish
with non-stick cooking spray
- Place cauliflower florets and 3 tablespoons of water in a
large microwave-safe bowl. Cover with damp paper towels
and microwave for 3 minutes, steaming until lightly tender.
- In another large bowl, combine half of each cheese, half
of the bacon, half of the green onions, sour cream, cream
cheese, mustard, herbs, spices, and BETTER//BROTH®, mixing well. Add the steamed cauliflower florets and the water
from the bowl, tossing gently until coated.
- Transfer mixture to a prepared baking dish and top with remaining cheese, green onions, and bacon.
- Cover with foil and bake for 20 minutes. Remove foil and
bake another 5-10 minutes or until the cheese is bubbly and
begins to brown. If desired broil for 1-2 minutes in the end
for browned crispy cheese topping!
- Garnish with green onion and serve immediately.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I might possibly earn a commission from qualifying purchases at no extra cost to you. Thanks for supporting a small family business.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 297Total Fat: 25gNet Carbohydrates: 5gProtein: 13g