This keto cauliflower and parsley omelet aren’t just for breakfast. Serve this veggie-filled omelet with a cup of keto coffee and enjoy a filling and healthy meal that will fuel your day.
- 4 large eggs
- 1/4 tsp fine sea salt
- 1/4 tsp ground black pepper
- 3 tsp extra-virgin olive oil, divided
- 1 cup fresh cauliflower or thawed frozen cauliflower florets, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup shredded sharp cheddar or Le Gruyère cheese
- 1/4 cup fresh parsley, roughly chopped
- In a small bowl, gently beat eggs, salt, pepper, and 1 tablespoon water together. Heat 1 teaspoon of the oil in a large slope-sided skillet over medium-high heat. Add cauliflower and cook, stirring occasionally until heated through and dried, 3 to 4 minutes. Transfer to a small bowl.
- Wipe out the skillet and set over medium heat. Add remaining 2 teaspoons oil, swirling the pan to coat the bottom and sides evenly. Pour in the egg mixture. When the bottom begins to set, stir gently with a rubber spatula for 1 minute. Lift edges of omelet and tilt to allow uncooked egg to run underneath. Cook until eggs are almost set, 2 to 3 minutes. Sprinkle cauliflower, cheese, and parsley down the middle of the omelet; fold the right third and then the left third over the filling to enclose. Cook until filling is hot and all egg is set, 1 to 2 minutes longer. Slide omelet onto a serving platter and cut in half.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I might possibly earn a commission from qualifying purchases at no extra cost to you. Thanks for supporting a small family business.