Keto Breakfasts aren’t just for eggs and bacon. Try this delicious Keto blueberry scone recipe for your next weekend brunch. Your Keto, Low Carb, or even carb-avore family and friends will love it! Mix it up with any berry that is in season!
- 1 1/4 C Almond Flour
- 1/3 C Coconut Flour
- 1/4 Pyure
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- 1/4 C Almond Milk
- 1/4 C Heavy Whipping Cream
- 2 Tbsp Butter
- 1 tsp Vanilla
- 1 Egg
- 1/2 C Blueberries
- 1/2 tsp Baking Powder
- Mix all the dry ingredients, then mix in the wet ingredients, fold blueberries. Make it into a pie shape. Cut into small scone pieces. Bake at 350º for 18 minutes.
- Use any berries in season! Just remember more berries, more carbs.
- Double the sweetener if you’re using one that is 1:1 with cane sugar
- Create a drizzle using swerve, heavy cream and cream cheese!
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I might possibly earn a commission from qualifying purchases at no extra cost to you. Thanks for supporting a small family business.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 195Total Fat: 16gSaturated Fat: 5gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 10gCholesterol: 39mgSodium: 140mgCarbohydrates: 9gFiber: 3gSugar: 3gProtein: 6g
Nutrition information isn’t always accurate.