The best way to have success with your Keto diet is to enjoy a guilt-free treat when you’re craving sweets. This keto blonde brownie recipe contains almost no sugar and it hits the spot! This recipe uses one of my most favorite products, Salted Caramel Better//Broth, which can be purchased here.
- 2 cups almond flour
- 1/4 cup swerve
- 1 packet BETTER//BROTH™ Salted Caramel
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1 egg
- 1/2 tsp vanilla
- 1/2 cup Lily's sugar free dark chocolate chips
- In a large mixing bowl, combine flour, swerve, BETTER//BROTH™ Salted Caramel, baking powder, and salt.
- Stir in melted butter, egg, and vanilla until dough-like consistency forms.
- Do not over blend.
- Fold in chocolate chips.
- Press dough into a greased 8×8 baking pan and bake 20-25 minutes at 350º F.
- Let cool 10-15 minutes, cut into squares, and enjoy!
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I might possibly earn a commission from qualifying purchases at no extra cost to you. Thanks for supporting a small family business.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 241Total Fat: 18gSaturated Fat: 6gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 11gCholesterol: 36mgSodium: 217mgCarbohydrates: 17gFiber: 3gSugar: 13gProtein: 5g
Nutrition information isn’t always accurate.