This KETO Big Mac Chaffle burger will satisfy your cravings. We all love a good fast-food burger every now and then. I have celiac disease, so I’ve been eating bunless burgers for decades.
So, when I discovered the goodness of a chaffle, I knew I would be making cheeseburger chaffles as well as many other sandwiches. So, why not create the Big Mac Chaffle?
Wondering what exactly a chaffle is? Go check out my chaffle recipe blog and see how easy these are to create. You don’t want to miss out on this simple and delicious low carb recipe.
- 1/3 pound ground beef
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 2 slices American cheese
Ingredients To Make The Chaffles:
- 1 large egg
- 1/2 cup finely shredded mozzarella
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic salt
- Chaffle Iron
Ingredients For the Big Mac Sauce:
- 2 teaspoons mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon ketchup
- 1 teaspoon dill pickle relish
- splash vinegar, to taste
- 2 tablespoons shredded lettuce
- 3-4 dill pickles
- 2 teaspoons minced onion
- Heat a griddle or grill over medium-high heat.
- Divide the ground beef into 2 equal-sized balls and place each on the griddle, at least 6 inches apart.
- Let cook for 1 minute.
- Use a small salad plate to firmly press straight down on the balls of beef to flatten. Sprinkle with garlic salt.
- Cook 2 minutes or until halfway cooked through. Flip the burgers carefully and sprinkle with remaining garlic salt.
- Continue cooking 2 minutes or until cooked through.
- Place one slice of cheese over each patty and then stack the patties and set aside on a plate. Cover with foil.
How To Make The Chaffles:
- Heat the mini waffle iron and spray with non-stick spray.
- Whisk together the egg, cheese, and garlic salt until well combined.
- Add half of the egg mixture to the waffle iron and cook for 2-3 minutes. Set aside and repeat with the remaining batter.
I use the Dash Mini Waffle Maker.
- You can order from Amazon for around $10. You might want to purchase a couple Dash Mini’s if you’re feeding your family, they will become obsessed and with chaffles as well.
To Assemble Keto Big Mac Chaffle Burger
Top one chaffle with the stacked burger patties, shredded lettuce, pickles, and onions.
Spread the Big Mac sauce over the other chaffle and place sauce side down over the sandwich.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I might possibly earn a commission from qualifying purchases at no extra cost to you. Thanks for supporting a small family business.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 416Total Fat: 28gSaturated Fat: 11gTrans Fat: 1gUnsaturated Fat: 13gCholesterol: 191mgSodium: 1747mgCarbohydrates: 7gFiber: 1gSugar: 3gProtein: 32g
Nutrition information isn’t always accurate.