A boneless turkey roast is a great option when you don’t want to cook a large whole turkey. This boneless turkey roast from Butterball is 3 pounds, the perfect size if you’re cooking for one or if you’re cooking for just a few people.
- 3 pounds turkey roast , thawed
- 1/2 tsp dried basil
- 1/2 tsp dried oregano
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp onion powder
- 1/2 tsp kosher salt
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 1 tsp olive oil
- 2 tablespoons butter
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F.
- Remove roast from package; pat dry with paper towels. Leave string netting on the roast.
- In a small bowl, mix together the basil, oregano, garlic powder, onion powder, salt, and pepper. Stir in the olive oil and make a paste.
- Rub spice mix over the entire roast and place on a roasting rack in a roasting pan.
- Place slices of butter on top of the roast.
- Bake, uncovered for 1 3/4 to 2 hours, or until a meat thermometer inserted in center of roast reaches 175 degrees F.
- Cover roast with foil and let stand at least 10 minutes before removing string netting and carving.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I might possibly earn a commission from qualifying purchases at no extra cost to you. Thanks for supporting a small family business.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 472Total Fat: 21gSaturated Fat: 7gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 13gCholesterol: 257mgSodium: 458mgCarbohydrates: 1gFiber: 0gSugar: 0gProtein: 65g
Nutrition information isn’t always accurate.