Greek Spaghetti Squash Toss
Spaghetti squash is a great lower-calorie, lower-carb alternative to pasta. It’s a neutral tasting veggie that absorbs all the flavors of this simple skillet, so be sure to toss well to coat every strand. The end result is a veggie-based meal in a bowl that you can quickly throw together—a nice alternative to salads when you want to fill up on vegetables.
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1/4 cup thinly sliced red onion
- 1/2 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1/3 cup unsalted chickpeas, rinsed and drained
- 1/2 teaspoon chopped fresh thyme
- 6 cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 1/2 cups Easy Baked Spaghetti Squash
- 1 cup baby spinach, torn
- Dash of salt
- 2 tablespoons crumbled feta cheese
Here are your instructions:
Heat oil in a medium skillet over medium-high. Add onion and garlic; sauté 4 minutes. Add chickpeas, thyme, and tomatoes; cook 1 minute. Add spaghetti squash, spinach, and salt; toss gently to combine. Cook 2 minutes or until spinach is just wilted. Sprinkle with cheese.
We may earn income from the products mentioned in this post at no additional cost to you. Please read our disclosure for more info.