Greek Spaghetti Squash Toss
Spaghetti squash is a great lower-calorie, lower-carb alternative to pasta. It’s a neutral tasting veggie that absorbs all the flavors of this simple skillet, so be sure to toss well to coat every strand. The end result is a veggie-based meal in a bowl that you can quickly throw together—a nice alternative to salads when you want to fill up on vegetables.
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1/4 cup thinly sliced red onion
- 1/2 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1/3 cup unsalted chickpeas, rinsed and drained
- 1/2 teaspoon chopped fresh thyme
- 6 cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 1/2 cups Easy Baked Spaghetti Squash
- 1 cup baby spinach, torn
- Dash of salt
- 2 tablespoons crumbled feta cheese
Here are your instructions:
Heat oil in a medium skillet over medium-high. Add onion and garlic; sauté 4 minutes. Add chickpeas, thyme, and tomatoes; cook 1 minute. Add spaghetti squash, spinach, and salt; toss gently to combine. Cook 2 minutes or until spinach is just wilted. Sprinkle with cheese.
We may earn income from the products mentioned in this post at no additional cost to you.