Put this greek chicken salad in between bread, in a grain wrap or if you are looking for the healthiest way to serve, wrap in a big collard green leaf for a low carb meal.
- 2 cups chilled New Seasons Market roasted chicken, chopped
- 1/2 cup diced cucumbers, seeded
- 1/2 cup chopped cherry tomatoes, drained
- 1/3 cup feta cheese, crumbled
- 1/4 cup chopped red onion
- 1/4 cup Kalamata olives, diced
- 1 package New Seasons Market cucumber labneh
- Pita or flat bread
- In a mixing bowl add chopped chicken, cucumbers, tomatoes, feta cheese, red onion, and Kalamata olives.
- Add New Seasons Market cucumber labneh and stir to combine.
- Chill for one hour prior to serving on the Pita or other flatbread.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I might possibly earn a commission from qualifying purchases at no extra cost to you. Thanks for supporting a small family business.