Portobellos are a keto-friendly and delicious alternative to using pizza dough. Add chopped garlic or a favorite pizza topping.
- cooking spray (olive oil)
- 4 large portobello mushroom cups, gills removed
- 3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 pinch salt and ground black pepper to taste
- 2 cups sliced fresh mozzarella cheese, divided
- 1/2 cup sliced cherry tomatoes
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh basil
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil and spray foil with cooking spray.
- Arrange mushrooms, top-side down, on the baking sheet. Drizzle olive oil over mushrooms and season with salt and pepper. Layer 3/4 of the mozzarella cheese onto mushrooms and top with tomatoes and basil. Cover the top with remaining cheese.
- Bake in the preheated oven until mushrooms are tender and cheese is melted, 20 to 25 minutes.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 279Total Fat: 23gSaturated Fat: 9gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 13gCholesterol: 44mgSodium: 391mgCarbohydrates: 5gFiber: 2gSugar: 2gProtein: 14g
Nutrition information isn’t always accurate.