Garlic and Herb Gravy
- 2 medium white onions (chopped)
- 5 garlic cloves (finely chopped)
- 1 quart low-sodium chicken broth
- 1 tbsp coconut aminos
- 2 tbsps organic unsalted butter
- 1 tbsp organic thyme (finely chopped)
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
Here are your instructions:
Place saucepan under high heat. Add broth, onions, garlic and thyme, and bring it to a boil. Once it boils, lower heat to low and let it simmer for 30 minutes (or until the onions and garlic are soft).
Add sea salt, pepper, and coconut aminos as it simmers.
Once it's simmered for about 30 minutes, pour mixture to a blender and add 2 tablespoons of butter. Blend until thoroughly mixed.
We may earn income from the products mentioned in this post at no additional cost to you. Please read our disclosure for more info.