We took the best part of an egg roll and made a whole dish out of it! Egg Roll bowls are PERFECT to make on a busy night, they take no time to make. This crowd-pleasing dish is a great keto way to get your fix of Asian cuisine!
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- 1 lb ground pork
- 4 cups thinly sliced cabbage
- 1 small sliced onion, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, finely minced
- 1 tsp sea salt
- 1 tsp ground ginger
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- 1 tbsp of sriracha
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 1/2 tbsp sesame seeds
- 1/4 cup green onion
- Heat oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add the garlic and onion, sauté until the onions are translucent.
- Add ground pork, ground ginger, sea salt, black pepper, and sriracha
- Sauté until the pork is cooked through.
- Add the cabbage and soy sauce.
- Sauté until the coleslaw is tender.
- Top with green onions and sesame seeds before serving.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I might possibly earn a commission from qualifying purchases at no extra cost to you. Thanks for supporting a small family business.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 582Total Fat: 37gSaturated Fat: 16gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 18gCholesterol: 142mgSodium: 2210mgCarbohydrates: 19gFiber: 5gSugar: 8gProtein: 44g
Nutrition information isn’t always accurate.