Looking for a simple and delicious breakfast idea? This traditional quick & easy keto chaffle recipe requires only 2 ingredients and is kid-approved!What Is A Chaffle?
A chaffle is just a waffle made of cheese and eggs, and they taste better than they sound if you’re not a fan of that egg taste.
Chaffles made with egg and mozzarella cheese taste like a waffle. Top them with butter and sugar-free syrup and they REALLY taste like a waffle.Other Types of Chaffles You Can Create?
The possibilities are endless.
Use an egg and cheddar cheese to make a cheddar flavored savory chaffle that can be used as a hamburger bun or bread for a sandwich.
Add some cocoa powder to make brownie chaffles.
Add some pumpkin for pumpkin spice chaffles.
Garlic bread chaffles. Pizza chaffles. Dessert chaffles
- 1 egg
- ½ cup cheddar or mozzarella cheese, finely shredded works best
- Spray the waffle iron with cooking spray and heat over medium heat.
- Mix the egg and shredded cheese in a bowl.
- Pour half of the mixture into the center of the waffle iron and close the lid.
- Cook the waffle for 2-5 minutes on each side, or until golden brown and crispy.
- Remove the waffle from the iron.
- Spray the waffle iron with more cooking spray and repeat the previous steps to make the second waffle.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I might possibly earn a commission from qualifying purchases at no extra cost to you. Thanks for supporting a small family business.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 101Total Fat: 8gSaturated Fat: 4gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 3gCholesterol: 67mgSodium: 162mgCarbohydrates: 1gFiber: 0gSugar: 0gProtein: 7g
Nutrition information isn’t always accurate.