This Chocolate Keto Doughnut recipe tastes just like your favorite carb-filled doughnut from the local bakery. Enjoy these guilt-free treats and keep your blood sugar levels stable.
- 4 large eggs
- Non-stick cook spray
- ½ cup grass-fed butter
- 3 tbsp almond milk
- 1 tsp liquid stevia
- ¼ cup coconut flour
- ¼ cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- ¼ tsp baking soda
- ¾ cup keto baking chocolate chips
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Grease the doughnut pan with non-stick cook spray. Set aside.
- In a medium-sized mixing bowl, whisk the eggs, melted butter, almond milk and stevia.
- In a separate bowl, combine all of the dry ingredients (minus the chocolate chips)
- Slowly mix the dry ingredients into the wet ingredient bowl.
- Divide the mix between the doughnut holes and fill the doughnut holes about ¾ full. It should make about 10.
- Place the pan in the oven for about 17 minutes or so.
- While the donuts are cooling, melt the chocolate chips in a small bowl (if you’re using a microwave, make sure to mix every 30 seconds or so, or else the chocolate will start to bake)!
- Remove the donuts from the pan and dip the tops of each doughnut in the melted chocolate.
- Set on a cooling tray to serve.
You’ll need to grab yourself one of those handy donut pans from your local Super Store like Target or Walmart.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I might possibly earn a commission from qualifying purchases at no extra cost to you. Thanks for supporting a small family business.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 213Total Fat: 18gSaturated Fat: 10gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 7gCholesterol: 99mgSodium: 152mgCarbohydrates: 8gFiber: 2gSugar: 1gProtein: 5g
Nutrition information isn’t always accurate.